Things to do in Belgrade
Like in any country in the world that you have visited so fur, you wanted to do something special, something unique and something that you haven’t tried so fur, that you will remember for your lifetime.
Well, first of all, we need to be realistic; there is no unique formula of things what you guys did or still didn’t do, or what you think is hip or what is boring for some of you.
That’s why we decided to make this page, Things to do in Belgrade, which may help you to find out what others have said about what can you do while you are here.
Page is made from the quick and interesting interviews, from people that loves and know Belgrade in the soul.
Also from the people that have visited Belgrade, and that have shared their personal experience of what do in Belgrade.
Contact us for a free reservations- best night clubs, Belgrade restaurants and lounge bars. Drop us an e-mail or just give us a call, SMS, or whatsapp us on +381 62 33 77 00.
Owner of Freestyler Vladan Tomovic - Buki
1. I’m in hospitality industry and owner of one of the best clubs in the city, so clubbing will be my first and favorite thing that I would like to mention.
2. Beautiful girls are synonym for Serbia and city of Belgrade.
3. Our food, culinary specialties, and generally our cuisine is great and delicious.+ Read interview
Club 94 Owner Rales Kamagres
1. Girls in the city – Belgrade is a city with the most beautiful girls in one place. Whether it’s a promenade, restaurant or club, maybe just you will experience one of those strange moments – when unknown cute girl looks in your direction, you turn around and no one is there, and in that moment you release what a charmer you are = classis men ego power boost.
2. After party food – Belgrade has enabled clubbers a chance not to go hungry in bed, by allowing them fast food. Pizzas, grill, MCdrive are places that mustn’t be missed after the night out.
3. Meeting people – anytime, anywhere Most of the young people will be glad to chat with unfamiliar (and on first looks similar to themselves) people, and together continue having a great time during that day or night, and sometimes during the whole life.+ Read interview
Club River Owner Srecko Cirovic
1. Tales of wise residents about Belgrade
2. I enjoy listening to stories of people that moved to Belgrade ages ago
3. I like all the streets that have been walked over by my parents so that they could achieve right on 2 pensions 🙂+ Read interview
Club Lasta Owner Pero Di Reda
1. People from Belgrade are direct, polite, great hosts always ready to show the best of the best to their guests.
2. Summers in Belgrade are perfect, and places in city such as Banovo Brdo – Ada & Kosutnjak and pool on 25th are ideal for sports and for relaxation.
3. I like summer clubs that reflect the urban spirit of Belgrade – Lasta, 20/44, Povetarac, Letnji Bitef, Freestyler, Terassa, Svemirska Kafana…+ Read interview
Co Owner at Mikser Garden Marko Savic
1. I really respect Belgrade underground electro scene. With great memory I remember club Industry and beginning of Belgrade electro sound.
2. I love my neighborhood, Center of the city, Area around Parliament, place where I grew up, attended school, the place where I started my first friendships and had first loves.
3. I like having a walk and watching Sunset at 25th May on Danube River. I enjoy watching people that are joyful around me, children that play carelessly, people that walk their pets while everyone is enjoying in a beautiful day.+ Read interview
Club Hot Mess Owner Nikola Bigovic
1. From the first day of my life in Belgrade I have loved the feeling that this city is giving. You feel welcomed in it, like you have always belonged there and by that feeling the city gets sympathy on first encounter.
2. I like Knez Mihajlova street. In the beginning, I enjoyed walking through it.. Now I adore sitting on the first floor of hotel “Bah” and to watch all those people that Belgrade has gathered.
3. I have loved a cult to have a dog in Belgrade. Simply, all those stories that people from Belgrade are talking about and to their pets, hanging out in the park, a casual chatting, and we all have one commonality – having a dog in Belgrade.+ Read interview
Owner of club Terassa Vladimir Vuksanovic
1. In Belgrade, I love “Belgrade Summer” the most, period from beginning of June until the end of September.
2. Spending time on my raft on Sava River gives me great pleasure.
3. I enjoy having a barbecue with my friends, having a swim and going for a ride on my boat on rivers of Belgrade.+ Read interview
Co-owner of Dragstor Play Nemanja Rosic
1. I’m glad when I’m welcoming all interesting people from around the world that come to Belgrade and know how to have a good time in it.
2. Belgrade can brag that it has the most beautiful girls in the world.
3. There are so many great restaurants, clubs and bars in Belgrade.+ Read interview
Founder of Belgrade Banging Filip Ruvinov
1. I like Belgrade because it is still free spirited city, not obligated by European system.You have parties every day during the week, and for surprise they are all crowded.
2. Although it is known for a great nightlife, there is a lot of potential for gross in entertainment and events production.
3. Energy of the city is just astonishing, people are enthusiastic and communicative. On the streets, you can see them 24/7h talking,laughing,having fun..+ Read interview
Party Traveler Benjamin Waldesbühl(Swiss)
1. i like the open minded people in Belgrade
2. i like the delicious food in Belgrade restaurants
3. I like the Nightlife with the Belgrade at Night Team.
4. I like the Cathedral of Saint Sava, it is very beautiful !
5. I like Sky Wellness Gym, awesome view and cool people.+ Read interview
Fitness and Muay Thai Niko(Swiss)
1. I love the relaxed atmosphere in Belgrade and the openness of its people.
2. The nightlife in Belgrade is without exaggerating one of the best in europe, I have traveled to most capital cities in Europe but nowhere can compare in Belgrade, it has a great choice of clubs and bars ( Freestyler , Lasta, River, Mikser Garden) it is great to just chill out. Also no matter what your preference in music they cater for all, from hip hop, house, hits from the 70;s,80’s and 90’s to Turbo folk.
3. Belgrade has a huge selection of gourmet restaurants. you can eat what ever your heart desires and the services is second to none, you will always be treated like a king.+ Read interview
Interior & industrial designer Miloš 'Mickey' Vujičić(Slovenia)
1. As I remember my first day in Belgrade, I immediately felt welcome like nowhere else before. For Belgrade I got that ”this is my second home” feeling.
2. It is definitely No.1 city in this part of Europe regarding what one big city has to offer.
3. I believe there is just to many places where you can have good times. This city has so much to offer with all the restaurants, night clubs, lounges, caffes, shops, cultural things and all the sightseeings.
Graphic designer Goga Chaaya(Dubai)
1.I am 100% Serbian,and so proud of it.I love my Belgrade and that’s where my heart is.My work used to send me to some other countries,and I really saw a lot,but believe me there is no night life like it is in Belgrade.
2.Dancing in some of our night clubs on the rivers it’s truly unique experience,but our favorite thing to do is watching the sunrise above that same river,while we are still dancing.
3.Friendly,friendly people.We are very curious about other nationalities,and really try to host the best we can anyone who come to visit us.Making new friends is our favorite thing to do.+ Read interview
Party Traveler Wolfgang Willocx(Belgium)
1. The parties in Belgrade are the most awesome ones we ever had!
2. Food is so delicious in Serbia.
3. My wife really needs to come from Belgrade, women look amazing.+ Read interview
Software Developer Jovica Belcic(Denmark)
1. I like Belgrade, because it is so much different than other cities.
2. Belgrade has the most beautiful girls in the world in my opinion.
3. I love to spend my time with my friends over dinner or some drinks in Belgrade’s best restaurants or cafes (Bars), sillicon valley, beton hala etc.+ Read interview
MMA Event Coordinator Daniel Daki Savic(Norway)
1. Belgrade nightlife. The clubs and parties Belgrade has to offer, no other country has. I have traveled a lot, and partyed around the world. But every time i come to Belgrade I’m always suprissed over how damn good it is. Freestyler, River, Terasa Lounge, Stefan Brown Hot-Mess, so many clubs i can’t name them al. Summer clubs, winter clubs, fucking awesome.
2. The Serbian woman. I doesn’t mater what your taste is before you come to Belgrade. When you stand face ta face and you see al this in front of you, you gonna forget every woman you been with, every woman you dreamed of. From this day and on your mission in life is gona be to marry a Serbian woman from Belgrade.
3. Are you a foodie? If you are a vegan, stop reading. If you like food and especially meat, then Belgrade is the place for you, the food, the spices, the bread, the juices, the restaurants have everything you need to offer and the variety is huge. This brings me to the next point.+ Read interview