Belgrade and Serbia maybe cannot cope with the world when speaking about economy, industry etc. but when we speak about night life, Belgrade is one of the leaders in the world. This is the reason why one of the world’s top jetsetters, Henrique Striker from Brazil came to the city. (Close friends with Viktor Giansante, Striker’s family fortune estimated at 15 billiards euro.)
Striker gave an interview discussing what forced him came to Belgrade and what were his impressions about the city:
– What brings you to Belgrade?
– I’ve heard some good rumors! My friends and I often visit attractive destinations such as Ibiza, Miami etc. We meet new people, make friendships and we hear about the places. That’s how we heard for Belgrade from Marko Savic. He is the owner of the “Belgrade at night” company and he told us some very fine things about night life in Belgrade.
– What do you think about night clubs service in Belgrade?
– Absolutely fabulous! We use night clubs service everywhere we go. “Belgrade at night” gave us excellent guide. In every bar, club or restaurant we had best seats, professional security and other. We’re more than satisfied.
– Now when you are here, how Belgrade seems to you?
– It is very cool. People are kind, girls are pretty, and night life is great as I said. I will recommend it to my friends, that’s for sure.
– Is there anything you didn’t like?
– It is hard to say. I think you have lack of high class restaurants, beside that food is great here.
– Do you think Belgrade night life is able to cope with Ibiza, Miami, Moscow etc?
– Why not? Belgrade is cool, romantic. Many happenings, it offers night life program and clubbing. That’s what people like, especially young people.
– Did you know that “Lonely planet” named Belgrade no. 1 destination for night life?
– Yes, I saw that on the internet. That’s one another thing that brings me here.
– Do you plan to come again?
– I hope I will spend at least seven days here every summer.