A fun and relaxing way to see the sights! Bicycles Belgrade
If you’re the type of person that’s active and enjoy being outdoors, then biking is the perfect way to conquer Belgrade. What would be better way to acquaint your self with this amazing city than to join a group and see the city by cruising around. We’ve had some rave reviews about biking around Belgrade that we just thought to share this with you.
For example, ibike Belgrade offers daily, guided tours around Belgrade where you can choose from 3 tour options:
- Great Belgrade tour, a combo of the Riverside and City Center Highlights tour. Ride pass the rivers Danube and Sava and see impressive buildings of the socialist era of Yugoslavia, the old village of Zemun, the green and beautiful island of Ada with its beach and most importantly the key highlights of Belgrade’s center. If you are in to discover the real Belgrade this is the tour for you. Tour starts whenever you want, and lasts all day long, and the price is 40 Euros per person.
- Second is a four hour Riverside tour takes you from Savamala past the Danube and Sava rivers, to the beautiful island Ada and down to Zemun . During the tour your guide will tell you all about Belgrade, except for the boring part. Next to interesting facts about the (recent) history of Belgrade and some urban myths, you will learn more about Belgrade today: restaurants, bars and places to visit or to avoid. Price is 22 Euros per person.
- For those of you who prefer to stay on the city side of the bridge there is of course a city tour which lasts about 3 hours and shows you Novak Djokovic tennis courts, Skadarlija ( Belgrade’s Bohemian Quarter) Parliament and city Hall, St Mark’s Church, the Green Market and an array of other sights. First impressions are everything. Think of this tour as Belgrade’s debut. No endless walking or sightseeing from a bumpy bus ride. Price is 19 Euros per person.
They also have a private tour which includes:
- Tours in your language;
- A nice lunch half-way the tour;
- A route adjusted to your interest;
- To start and end at the location of your choice.
As well as countryside treasure tour:
Route we’ll encounter Fenek (a monastery from the 18th century), first nautical village in Serbia and a tavern surrounded by beautiful woods and breathtaking countryside where you will have traditional Serbian lunch. Afterwards you are visiting a beautiful ethno village Kupinovo. Than, of you go to the top of the watchtower for an inspiring view of the pond. It’s a special nature reserve whose astonishing biodiversity characteristics makes it a unique phenomenon in Europe. You will be captivated by its beauty and the history of one of world’s oldest nature areas!
All tours have the same meeting and finish point: iBikeBelgrade shop at Brace Krsmanovic Street 5.
Did we mention that all the guides are English speaking and are ultra friendly, hip and absolutely awesome. They also have the ability to create the perfect atmosphere as you bike around town and share loads of interesting facts, hints and tips as well as create the perfect lasting memory. Its one of the best day time activities in town.
This is the tour where you start as strangers but end up leaving as friends! An absolute must if you want to spend a day outdoors. Don’t forget to dress for the occasion, high heels and suits not recommended.
But if you are into riding bike by yourself, there is a solution for that as well. Points where you can rent a bike are: Zemun, 25. May and Ada lake. Ada is maybe the best options, because beside 7 kilometers long circle, there are plenty things to do. Beach bars, sport courts, running tracks, wake boarding etc… Next great thing is that connection between Ada area and 25. May area is great, and its also 7 km long. Zemun is little bit longer, in total of 18 kilometers.
After bike riding, just rest a little bit, because you need to be fresh for the night! Why? Because Belgrade is a capital of good fun, and have some of the best clubs in the world! For free reservation WhatsApp us on +38162337700.