Struggling with your eyesight? Belgrade Serbia might be the right address for you. Private Eye Clinics in Belgrade welcomes patients from all over the world.
How to Choose the BEST Optometrist in Belgrade? Your Complete Guide!
There are two unique professional fields that you should know about: Optometrists and Ophthalmologist. They definitely are not the same. An Optometrist is an Eye Professional whose responsibility is to exam and test your eyes. They will prescribe you with a correct set of lenses and glasses. Ophthalmologists are responsible to treat your Eye Conditions and Diseases. How to Choose the BEST Eye Doctor in Belgrade?
- Recommendations. This is one of the most accurate ways to get the correct info. As long as you ask the right people. Asking for a direct referrals from friends, family or people at work.
- Reviews. This can be tricky sometimes. Competition nowadays often leave a fake bad review without even using a company service. Anyhow you should check them out. Google and Trip Advisor are the right places to start.
- Latest Technology. Tools that are used to examine and treat eye issues have developed big time. The best Clinics and Eye Doctors know this and they invested accordingly.
- Availability and Response time. If you have requested a service and took to long to answer then this is not the right place for you.
- Positive and Welcoming. Choose a Clinic that share positive vibrations.
- Experience and Qualifications.
- Qualification is one thing and Experience is another. Find the Eye Clinic that successfully combined Experience and Qualifications.
How to Keep Your Eyes Healthy?
There are tricks that will keep your vision clear and eyes healthy.
- Nutrients. Omega-3, Fatty Acids, Lutein, Vitamins C and Zinc. To get this in your body you will have to adjust your diet. Spinach and Kale. Salmon and Tuna. Eggs, Beans and Nuts. Oysters and Pork. Citrus Fruit. You don’t have to go into extreme. Make a balance.
- Do not smoke. Smoking damages your optic nerve. Also you will more likely get Cataract.
- Wear Sunglasses during the day. Protect your eyes from the Suns UV rays.
- Make a brake every hour from your Computer Screen.
- Blink more.
- If your lifestyle is related to too much Sun and Computer Exposure than Use Artificial tears. Eye Drops.
8 Reasons to visit an Eye Doctor
- Light Sensitivity. If day light bothers you more than before check our recommendations at the top of this page for some of the best Eye Clinics in Belgrade.
- If you can See Well at Night.
- Too much time In front of a screen will bring u headaches overtime. If headaches become regular thing make sure to make a break from a lap top and visit Eye Doctor.
- To0 much time in salty water, sun and exposure to a wind. This will eventually make your EYES Dry. Dry eyes become itchy and red. If this becomes a regular thing visit a Doctor.
- Blurred Double vision
- Eye Diseases
- Eye pain. Usually, pain killers will help. But if problem stays contact a doctor as soon as possible
Private Eye Clinics are there. Check at the TOP of our page for recommendations.