One of the most favorite “cold weather activities” for local people in Belgrade is Ice Skating. Regarding that New Years EVE is getting closer, the city is getting more and more alive.
If you want to feel the spirit of good times, to stay warm and to have fun, try Ice Skating in Belgrade.
Belgrade has few skating rinks. In some of them entry is free of charge and in some it is just up to 4 euros per person.
If you didn’t bring your skates, over there you can rent them out for only 2-4 euros.
Ice Skating Scenes
- Nikola Pašić Square – It’s the closest one to the city center. This rink is small, but it offers many attractions. It’s open air stage, surrounded by the beautiful city center buildings, where you can enter free of charge, have instructor in case you need it, and enjoy in a good music.
- Ice Hall of Hala Pionir – Is one of the biggest ice skating rinks in Belgrade, as well, this place is super crowded. You can enjoy ice skating in Pionir, every day except Monday, every week from October till April for only 2-3€ per day pass. By following the program you might be part of special parties on ice like disco or costume party.
- Sava river promenade – Since last year “Belgrade Magic Winter” ice skating rink is open near Belgrade Waterfront. This place offers interesting programs and entry is free of charge.
- Olimp Park – Next to the indoor activities including swimming and pool recreations, during the winter it offers outdoor ice skating rink as well. It is located near Zvezdara forest.
- Delta City Shopping Mall – If you like spending time in shopping malls, and if you want to make a break from shopping, you can grab a coffee and go for a ice skating in front of the Mall.
- Olimp Park – Next to the indoor activities including swimming and pool recreations, during the winter it offers outdoor ice skating rink as well. It is located near Zvezdara forest.Delta City Shopping Mall – If you like spending time in shopping malls, and if you want to make a break from shopping, you can grab a coffee and go for a ice skating in front of the Mall.
- Winter Town on Ada –The stone town on Ada Ciganlija is a special skating rink of an irregular shape. Modern lights and fireworks will give it a special impression. There are more than hundred games planned for the youngest, as well as opportunity for ones who are ambitious and want to improve their figure skating skills or play hockey. You will be surprised to ice skate with Santa Claus, or enjoy weekend parties, prize games, masquerades and much more.
- Ice skating at Taš – Tas is one of the most popular places, which is opened a year ago after longer break. You as a visitor will have a chance to enjoy retro music from the sixties, seventies and eighties. You’ll like holiday decoration, animations; this place will indeed make winter more beautiful for you.
- Ušće Shopping Mall – The most popular shopping mall has it’s own ice skating rank as well. The entrance and skates are available for free.
- Zamak, Zemun Quay – If you are located on the other side of river – New Belgrade side, you can enjoy ice skating rank near Danube at the Zamak theme park. It is open from December Till March.
- “Stepa Stepanovic” – As part of “Magic of Vozdovac”, municipality Vozdovac has organized free ice skating this winter. Rink will be open every day during January and February.