Regular blood testing is one of the most important ways to keep track of your overall physical HEALTH. Getting tested as a routine will allow you to know the way your body changes over time. This info will help you to determine about your lifestyle and habits. Even if you do not have heart disease a random blood test can show whether you may be at risk of developing heart conditions. Same thing is with Diabetes, Cancer, Anemia or HIV. Regular testings are very much recommended! We strongly encourage you to visit Professional Medical Laboratory in Belgrade and do a routine testing.
Routine testing at Belgrade Medical Laboratory
The main objective of Private Laboratories in Belgrade is to provide absolutely accurate results with Diagnosis of conditions and to follow-up and monitor treatment of patients. Some of Belgrade laboratory services includes tests for:
- Sexually transmitted infection. If you have difficulty with flow, rash, itchy u can take a test. Most of the sexually transmitted infections STD will be diagnosed after a blood sample test. These tests can be combined with urine samples and swabs.
- Total Blood Count. If you feel tired, stressed and have difficulties sleeping consider to do Total Blood Count. These test might be very important. It indicate Nutritional deficiencies and Potential infections and Clotting problems. As well as Immunise system disorders. A CBC or total blood count is test that check 10 different components of every major cell in your blood. Platelets, White blood cells and Red blood cells.
- BMP. Basic Metabolic Panel. This test usually check 8 different compounds in your body. This test will show how well your liver and kidneys are working. Will show levels of chemicals in your body such as calcium, blood sugar, sodium and protein.
- Coagulation Test. Coagulation test is used to diagnose: Leukaemia, Excessive bleeding better known as haemophilia, Liver Conditions, Vitamin K and Thrombosis.
- Thyroid Test. If you feel tired or if your weight has changed significantly its strongly suggested to do a Thyroid check. Thyroid is a small gland located in your neck. It has very important roll in your body function. Its directly connected with your mood, energy level and metabolism. Professional laboratories in Belgrade Serbia use the latest medical technology.
Where can i get blood tests done in Belgrade?
In private Medical Labs. Use their Home Testing Service. Medical staff will come to your home address right on time. How to find a right Laboratory? Check recommendations at the top of our page.
Does your insurance cover blood test ?
Does your insurance cover blood tests in Belgrade? Professional Medical Laboratory in Belgrade will charge you for a test at least 2-3 times less than you would pay at some other Western Countries. Most travel insurance policies cover medical expenses such as sickness, injuries or surgeries. While most of them do not cover pre-existing diseases, expenses for X ray, Magnetic resonance and blood tests. Is this the case with your insurance? Check before you pay a visit.
Good to know about Belgrade
- Medical University in Belgrade is World Wide known
- If you need to visit a Doctor or looking for a medical care, check out some of the best private Hospitals in Belgrade
- It is Easy to get a perfect smile. Find out more about Best Dentists in Belgrade
- If you are in hurry make sure to reach the right Taxi in Belgrade
If you need any assistance in Belgrade, feel free to email us [email protected] or to whats app us: +38162337700