Some of the people refer to it as “city that never sleeps”, some as “The New Berlin”, and only because of its wild nightlife. Here, in Belgrade, parties start before midnight and they last even after early morning hours, sometimes until afternoon. Parties are held every day, from Monday until Sunday, and that’s not the only thing that makes our nightlife so rich – another reason why you should definitely check out our city and our clubbing is that here you can find pretty much any kind of party with different kinds of music. Cocktails are pretty popular for the warm up, which is why there are more than several very good cocktail bars here in Belgrade. So, here is the list of most popular cocktails in Belgrade.
- Moscow Mule– some people might say it’s more than a cocktail. It has become very popular in last few years for several reasons. One of it is interesting way of serving it. It is served in copper mug, which is held on cold temperature. It is made with vodka, spicy ginger beer, and lime juice, garnished with a slice or wedge of lime and mint leaves. It tastes like heaven and you can find it in any better cocktail bar. Make sure to try it!
- Mai Tai– it’s a classic! It’s one of those cocktails that never lose on their popularity, and it’s the same for Belgradians. You can find this sweet and strong cocktail probably in any cocktail bar. It is the perfect mix of light rum, gold rum, orange Curacao, orgeat, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Usually it’s garnished with a wedge of pineapple and a maraschino cherry.
- Caipirinha Cocktail –Brazilian nation drink that became pretty popular in Belgrade’s warm up bars and clubs in last few years. A Caipirinha is a traditional Brazilian cocktail that is made with a mix of muddled limes, sugar, crushed ice, and Cachaca. Cachaca, pronounced Cachaza, is a popular Brazilian sugar cane liquor, similar to rum and Aguardiente. This cocktail has very simple ingredients and it’s easy to make it. What is very important when it comes to this cocktail – ingredients must be high quality for the perfect original taste. Make sure to try it and taste the Latin spirit in Belgrade.
- Pina Colada– another classical that will always be popular for its sweet taste. It is made with rum, cream of coconut or coconut milk, a little bit of pineapple juice, commonly served either blended or shaken with ice. It may be garnished with either a pineapple wedge, maraschino cherry, or both. Another one that you can find in pretty much any bar or club.
- Blue frog– it’s one of the most popular cocktails in the world and in Belgrade. It’s recognizable after it’s specific blue color that comes from blue curacao. Besides it, it’s made of vodka, rum, gin, tequila and triple sec. Tasty and delicious and also easy to make. It’s one of the cocktails that must be tried. If you haven’t already, put it on your list. You can find it in one of our many bars or clubs.
Once that you arrive to our city make sure to try each of these. Check out the list of most popular bars here and enjoy in beautiful Belgrade with a glass of cold cocktail. For more information you can WhatsApp us on +38162337700 and get a reservation for hottest clubs in the city, or more information about restaurants, bars, accommodation and anything else that you might find important to know.