Belgrade and Serbia are known for it’s sporting elite. Some famous sportsmen include Vlada Divac, Jelena Jankovic and of course Novak Djokovic.
If you are looking to do some recreational sports while you are in town then all you need to know is that Belgrade has fantastic facilities to meet your needs.
We have created a list of places and sporting activities you can do while you are in Belgrade.
1. Tennis: Novak Djokovic Courts on 25 Maj
2. Basketball: Ada Ciganlija outdoor courts
3. Volleyball: Ada Ciganlija outdoor courts
4. Rollerblading: Ada Ciganlija, Zemun Kej and 25 Maj area
5. Bicycle riding: Ada Ciganlija, Zemun Kej and 25 Maj area
6. Water Skiing: Ada Ciganlija (Makish side of the lake)
7. Extreme Skating, Rollerblading and Bikes: Usce area (next to Usce shopping mall)
8. Gym: Sky Wellness 25 Maj
9. Soccer: Indoor (next to the Number 6 gymnasium of Belgrade)
For some of these sportingactivities you will need to call and reserve your time. Make sure you schedule or make a reservation.
You can rent Bikes and Rollerblades on Ada. You can also rent Bikes at 25 Maj area.The prices for renting a bike is as low 1-2 euros per hour.