First of all, Belgrade clubs and Belgrade strip clubs are two completely different things. If you are looking for Strip Clubs in Belgrade, you are at the right page. The most important thing to know is that there are three registered Strip clubs in Belgrade, and we will introduce every single one of them. Before that, lets cover do’s and don’ts firs.
What you need to know about Strip clubs in Belgrade?
Best day to visit: We know that all of you want to start or to finish your weekend in Strip clubs. But unfortunately , that is not the brightest idea! Many people are thinking like that, and they end up in a strip club, packed with man, and missing the show! It is always better to choose some other night, for example Wednesday or Thursday. If you are demanding to visit on weekend, than the best time to visit is after your night out in one of the best clubs in Belgrade!
You are in a gentlemen’s club, so be a gentleman: You always need to know that the girls who work in Strip clubs in Belgrade are the dancers, not more than that. Dancers can be put off by your manners, so be polite, after all, you are showing your true colors. Nobody likes douchebag! On the other hand, tipping is allowed, and that kinda is reserving your place in a first row, but that you can also play as a jack!
Prepare your budget: If possible, bring only cash and leave your credit cards at home. That is the best way to control how many you want to spend on this kind of entertainment, and at the end you will not feel like you were robbed! Lets face it, you will drink a lot, and you may wave with your credit card asking for more by yourself! But morning after wont be pleasant as the night before!
Now, as we already mentioned, there are 3 best Strip clubs in Belgrade:
Striptease club Moulin Rouge
Owner of striptease club Moulin Rouge is Branka Milijančević, also known as Branka Black Rose. She is known as Serbian queen of striptease , and she is on scene from 1999. In this club you will find remarkably professional dancers, and the great place to be after your night out because it is located in the heart of the city. Striptease club Moulin Rouge is opened every day from 10 pm until 6 am until morning, so you have enough time for great finish of stag night out for example! Address: Deligradska 3a Street.
Striptease club Red Box
The Red Box Premium Gentlaman – strip club will give you the opportunity to enjoy the charms of the most beautiful and best dance striptease dancers in the country. The beauty of the girls and their hot, seductive dance will completely knock you off your feet and make your night completely unforgettable. Works every night from 10 pm, till 5 am and it is located in the center of the city. Address: Karadjordjeva 9 street.
Striptease club Romansa
Policy of this strip club is that not to hire a large number of strippers, but to recruit quality dancers who will be devoted to their professional work. Strip club Romance have two locations in Belgrade. Addresses: Skadarska 40 street and Balkanska 18 street. Works every day from 10 pm till 5 am.
Things you didn’t know about Strip clubs
- Recent studies proved that teaching is the most common day job of strippers with over 14% (of strippers with day jobs) working as one;
- About 1 out of 10 strippers are married;
- According to a recent study, 86.3 percent of people think stripping is a legitimate line of work.
- There are more than 9 female strippers for every 1 male stripper;
- One of the most common reason for getting into stripping is “wanting to dance as a profession”.
- A stripper can easily earn upwards of $122,000 a year. (In the USA);
- 8 out of 9 strippers would recommend stripping to a friend;
- For years, Canada has had a stripper shortage and for a while, Canadian strip clubs found ways to give foreign women Visas to relocate to Canada to fill the position;
- A study by Leeds University has shown that most strippers come from middle class families;
- Only about 1 in 3 strippers are actually stripping to put themselves through college;
- Females make up about 92% of the stripping industry;
- Strippers who get breast implants can receive a tax break by claiming them as a work expense;
- The median age for a stripper is 24-years-old;
- According to a study done by Leeds University, 3 out of 4 strippers were satisfied with their jobs. On a scale of 0-10, 75% of the girls rated their job satisfaction between 7 and 10;
- Funeral Strippers Are a Thing in China;
- In 2014, Iceland banned strip clubs, believing that it’s immoral to profit for selling someone’s body. There are still illegal “VIP” clubs where you can get a dance, but it’s expensive. Like, 20,000 Krona. That’s about $152 for a 15 minute dance;
- Springfield Oregon, one of the most unassuming towns in the United States, has 9.3 strip clubs per 100,000 people, and it is 1st on a list as a city withe the most strip clubs;
- You probably know one striper. More women are employed in the exotic dance industry than in all other dance forms combined. Lots of women from lots of different backgrounds strip at some point in their lives. Every time I speak about striptease at academic conferences, at least one professor comes up to me to confess that she was once a stripper too.
- More women are employed in the exotic dance industry than in all other dance forms combined.
- 1 in 5 female strippers have dated a customer; versus 3 out of 4 male strippers;
- Only 1 in 8 strippers receives health benefits through their job;
- Strippers aren’t prostitutes or porn stars;
- Strippers are labor activists;
- Strip clubs are about fantasy, not about sex;
- Strip clubs are most likely multinational chains.
Belgrade at Night concierge team DOES NOT provide tour around strip clubs, but if u are looking for the most popular Belgrade clubs, then we will get you in the Hottest Party without waiting in lines, quickly and completely FREE of charge!!!